Have you been encouraged by those liposuction before and after photos? They do make laser liposuction surgery look like a dieters dream, don’t they.
But do you really need or want liposuction? Your diet is healthy, you exercise regularly, you have a great wardrobe, and you always try to look your best. You love your job, feel close to family and friends, and enjoy many different activities. In short, your life is pretty good.
And yet, something is missing. For years, you’ve worked hard to make yourself as attractive and youthful as possible, but when you look in the mirror, you’re still not completely happy.
Maybe it’s those pesky bulges on your hips that you’ve tried to exercise away but which just won’t move. Or those lumps on your inner thighs that are just like your mother’s. It could be the sagging skin under your chin that keeps dragging down your face. Or perhaps it’s your tummy that won’t get flat no matter how many sit-ups you do every morning.
The fact is that many of us – women and men both – have unsightly fat deposits that no amount of dieting and exercise will remove. We can follow the strictest diet and work out for hours at the gym, but we always seem to lose weight in the wrong places – never where we want.
If this sounds like you, then it’s very possible that you are a good candidate for what has become the most popular cosmetic surgery procedure today: liposuction. And judging by the increasing number of liposuction before and after photos being published, it’s becoming very popular.
By now, everyone has heard about liposuction and many of us have even seen it demonstrated on television. So it’s entirely possible that you think you know all about it. “It’s that operation where they suck out all your fat,” you say – but it’s a lot more complicated than that, and takes some fore thought before you can get your own set of cosmetic surgery before and after photos.
The truth is, most people don’t really know very much about liposuction. Before you can decide if liposuction is a good way to help you lose unwanted fat, there’s a great deal you should know. It is my hope that this site will be a comprehensive guide to help you understand the facts about liposuction in order to make an informed decision about whether or not you might be a good candidate for the procedure.
We’ll cover topics such as
- The latest liposuction information
- How it works
- The different forms of liposuction
- Who is a good candidate, who is not, and why
- What areas of the body can be treated
- Whether liposuction helps with cellulite and other skin irregularities
- How to find a qualified doctor
- Typical costs and whether insurance covers them
- What happens during a consultation
- How to prepare for the procedure
- What happens during liposuction surgery
- What happens after surgery and during the liposuction recovery stage
- Possible risks and complications
- Combining liposuction with other procedures, including fat injections
- When you need secondary procedures or “touch-ups”
- Psychological issues before and after surgery
- How to evaluate your results
- What to do if you are not happy with the results
- Whether or not the fat can come back to the same areas
- Ultrasonic liposuction procedures for men
- New procedures and liposuction alternatives
- Other medical uses for liposuction
- How to take care of yourself before, during, and after surgery
I believe that a well-informed patient is we best patient. The more you know about liposuction before you make an appointment to see your doctor, me better your chances of achieving the results you want.
So if you have been carefully watching your weight and regularly exercising for years and are frustrated because that one area of fat simply will not come off, liposuction may be me solution you have been searching for. Because, as you will learn there are some fat deposits that will never come off with just diet and exercise.
With only a few hours in a doctor’s office, using modern liposuction procedures with a very high safety record, you can lose the fat that has made you so unhappy for so many years. You can walk out with a new contour, one that will make your clothes fit better and your body look more pleasingly shaped.
I hope to help you with your decision making process, by helping you:
- Understand the advantages and risks of liposuction
- Know whether or not you may be a good candidate
- Have a realistic picture of the kinds of results you can expect to achieve
So if you find yourself looking longingly at celebrities – or your friends – and asking, “Why can’t I look that good?” the answer may well be “you can.”
Come along on a journey with us as we review and discuss various liposuction procedures. Through a simple question-and-answer format we can help you learn how liposuction, the amazing way to reshape your body, has helped so many women and men look better and whether or not you can become one of them. Check out some of the tumescent liposuction before and after photos on the site too.