Vaser Liposuction Surgery

Vaser Lipo, which is the classic method of Liposuction, saves the person from regional oils. Moreover, with a faster and shorter recovery period, less pain and a lot of advantages…

Op. Dr. Altan Yücetaş, one of the most applied aesthetic operations in the world has expressed liposuction. However, thanks to the developing technology and advanced surgical methods, the classic liposuction now circuses the throne to Vaser Lipo with many plus catarsides. If one or more of the words “no matter how much sport and diet I do, I can’t do regular sports, I want to get rid of my regional lubricants” You are a suitable candidate for Vaser Lipo, which is the best liposuction method of choice today.

What is Vaser Liposuction?

Although Vaser Liposuction is the same as the classic lipo in its basic logic, it is separated from the classic lipo by adding many Plus with Ultrasaund technology during the application. So how does this ultrasonic liposuction affect the fatty tissue? The answer to this question is the most important feature that separates Vaser liposuction from the classic liposuction method. With Ultrasaund, the fat tissue under the skin is liquefied and fragmented with a special sound wave that only affects the fat cells. The fat cell separated from the skin surface is then drawn with fine cannula. Thus, compared to classic liposuction, it is possible to get more fatty tissue at one time. Moreover, the high defination of Vaser Liposuction (Vaser hi def) is also possible to make the appearance of the abdominal muscle known as baklava, Op. Dr. Rahmi Sert, Vaser hidef lipo with the person’s body in the process of degreasing He stressed that the curved or muscular appearance can also be created.

The most important feature of Vaser Lipo is that the oils taken from the body can be reused in the person’s own body as a filler. So with Vaser Liposuction , you can have a flat belly, as well as excess fat cells taken from your abdomen, to give your breasts a fullness, to relieve the curvature of your legs, to fill your face or your lips You can use it to plump. I mean, it’s possible with a vaser Lipo to get a young one on the side. An average of 30% of these fillings made with the person’s own oil is permanent for life in the area in which it is applied. The remaining 70% of the fill melts over time with a changing period of one person to another.

 

Vaser Liposuction Surgery


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *